Friday, February 24, 2017

Monterrey Mission Meeting Pics

Jakob was able to play the piano at a mission meeting for Elder Nelson on Thursday. They had a combined meeting with both of the Monterrey Missions. Here are a few of the pictures that Sister McArthur posted for us.  WHERES WALDO JAKOB?


 Does this help?

He isn't super fond of smiling for pictures. Its not his favorite thing to do. But because I don't care, I will include EVERY SINGLE PICTURE she posts of him. I would guess these Elders speak English. I'll bet that was fun for the day!
Jakob at home doing what he loves best. It makes me so happy to see him play the piano!  Wish I could have heard it!  I hope it all went well!

~Camille


2 comments:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    transporte ejecutivo monterrey

    ReplyDelete