Monday, January 9, 2017

Mission Home

Yes, we just arrived in the mission home today. We got up at 1 AM and have been awake since then. Yay!

I don't have a ton of time to email (this is just to let you know that I'm here safe) but I have to tell you that I almost lost my luggage at the airport. We were unloading everyone's luggage from the buses, and I saw my bags leave. I helped unload everyone's bags, and when we were finished, I looked through the pile of bags, but I could only find my little bag. We had no time to search, but it was no where to be found. I ended up going theough security and almost boarded the plane with only one bag when some airport officials came up to me and said that they had found a bag. Whew! Prayers answered! All is well, now. Everyone is here with all their baggage.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment