Sunday, August 20, 2017

Mission Report

At the very strong request of the Stake President and the Bishop, Jakob gave his mission report in Sacrament meeting today.  He spoke a great deal about how Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we need to trust that plan. We need to listen to and seek council from our church leaders and be willing to be humble and obey their council. He encouraged us to trust Heavenly Father and to seek personal revelation and know what each of us needs to do on our own journey here on earth.   After our church meetings, we came back to our house for lunch. We are so grateful to the MANY friends and family that have offered so many prayers and words of love for our family and for Jakob.
(Jakob, cousin Anna, sister Corrine, friends Cera & Adam)
We had a great day filled with amazing people. I am grateful for those that have supported us and supported Jakob. I have a renewed faith in the power of prayer and I have been impressed with those that take on the responsibility of "bearing one anothers burdens."  So many of you have been amazing examples of love to me. Thank you. 
(friends: Bryson, Jacob, Jakob, & Clark)

This will be my last post on this blog. For those of you in Mexico, you will always have a special place in our hearts. Our family loves you. We look forward to the day we can hug each of you.

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Elder Schramm! Please tell him that Hermana Burton thinks he is the BEST and that I can't wait to give him a hug some day. If he wants to contact me, my email is suzburton5@gmail.com. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another whackadoodle member of the Mormon cult.

    ReplyDelete