Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Note from teacher

We came back to the classroom from a devotional one night to find this on our whiteboard:

 I'll translate:
Angels of District 8C:
During the lessons today I felt like Moses with the burning bush. Thanks for bringing the Spirit so strongly and transforming your lessons into a little piece of heaven.
You are so incredible that I feel on my shoulders the great responsibility to be more angelic only because of you. The Prophet Joseph Smith said, "If you live up to you privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates." My dear and beautiful (not handsome :) ) [we just got a lesson on the difference between guapo, bonito, and hermoso] elders and sisters, thanks for being those angels in my life and in the life of Sandra [the investigator she plays].
Love you!
Hermana Pérez [one of our angelic teachers].
Enjoy your P-day!

We have awesome teachers here.
Also, we have a Nativity:

No comments:

Post a Comment